Sunday, July 28, 2013

New product line: Embroidery hoop wall art...

Apparently I am addicted to decoration.. After my banner collection, I decided to design my own wall art collections.. Based on my own style and on designs you may already seen at Craftaholic.. I used the well-known embroidery hoops.. Today, I proudly present you my first two collections :)

The first one is about "Means of transportation". A little car and a little boat in wooden hoops (5.5"). You can use them to decorate your nursery. Hang them on a wall, put them on a shelf or on the door. They are so light and that makes them completely safe for your child. 







Needless to say, you can choose the color combinations for your wall art set. I am always available and happy to discuss all the details with you, so I can make everything exactly how you like it!

My second collection is about "Summer".It is a set of 3 hoops in different sizes. The sun hoop (8.5") is made of blue polka dot fabric.. The boat hoop (8.5") is made of a blue gingham fabric.. The whale hoop (7.5") is made of a yellow gingham fabric.. The figures are designed by me and sewn by hand, while the fabric is 100% cotton.






You can find the first collection (means of transportation) here, and the second one (summer) here. I hope you like them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...