Friday, August 16, 2013

My weekend in.. numbers!

(Originally posted at 8.7.2013)

I can't believe how fast days go by.. August is here, the summer is almost over and vaccation seems like a dream for us..
While other lucky greeks are at the beaches, swimming and enjoying the sun, we are preparing for Christmas season.. I am not kidding.. In fact, we started late..

Here at Craftaholic my sewing machine and my needles are on fire! And it was a very productive weekend.. But, I'll let the photos speak for themselves...



I sewed six babushka ornaments for Christmas...


                          


...followed by ten penguin ornaments in pastel colors...



followed by four felt cupcakes...


Total: 20 ornaments...And I am not counting those who aren't finished yet and are patiently waiting in their basket to be sewn.. Making them might seem easy, but trust me, it takes many many hours to cut all those little pieces and sew them together by hand.. The good thing is that I am in love with my job, so time flies :)

I will continue making more Christmas stock. You can find all these ornaments at our Etsy shop here and they are ready to ship until stock lasts!

They are not only for Christmas but you can use them as keychains, party favors, baby shower favors, anything you can imagine :)

Quick links for orders:
babushkas here
penguins here
cupcakes here

1 comment:

  1. Καλώς σε βρήκα στο υπέροχο blog σου! Καλή συνέχεια! ¸.•°✿✿⊱彡

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...