Saturday, September 21, 2013

Baby's First Christmas penguins...

When I found out about "baby's first Christmas" ornaments I knew I wanted to make some for Craftaholic! It's a habit we don't have here in Greece, but it is sooo special and I really love it!


I designed those penguin ornaments last year. This year they will be available for sale AND they come in various colors for you to chose!



They measure approximately 7.50" x 6"..... twice the size of our small penguins!!! :)

I embroider the words by hand on the penguin's tummy! It's tricky to make all letters look the same, but I enjoy it!

This penguin is a very special Christmas ornament, which will always remind you the first Christmas you spent with your little angel... You may also give it as a gift to a family who just had their baby :)

To personalize it even more, you can choose a name instead of the word "baby's. For axample "Maria's First Christmas 2013". Please keep in mind that the number of custom slots is limited this year, because I sew everything on my own and I'd like to make sure I have plenty of time to take care of every customer!

So, if someone wants a personalized penguin, please send me a message at athinakarg@hotmail.com and pre-order it. No deposit is required for this step, just a name, the color, and an e-mail address. I will send you an invoice as soon as I start making your order.

You can find these adorable penguins here.


I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...