Sunday, September 29, 2013

Owl family... a very special ornament from Craftaholic

I've been waiting for this day for a long time.. And yesterday, I got Wendi's message! The photo shoots were done, the photos were ready! 
 

But first, let's go back in time..  Last year I had an idea for Christmas decorations... An owl family, which represents the members of a real family. My first drafts were originally plain, and then I decided to embroider a name on each owl, to make them even more unique.. I made a few and gave them as gifts to some of my friends! They were thrilled!

So, this year I wanted to photograph my owls in the hands of a real family! I spoke with Wendi and she gave me some amazing ideas! I started sewing her own family, mommy Wendi, daddy Travis, little Claire and little Maddox! I wanted to thank her for everything and make her some special ornaments.

Once she got my parcel, she did a casting call and the cutest family ever answered, Benischek family! Seriously, they are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen and their children are absolutely adorable! But, I'll let the photos speak for themselves...


              

I LOVED the kids' clothes, the photos where they are decorating the tree with their parents, their smily faces!

              

              

This photo is one of my favorites.. 


Thank you sooo much, Wendi, thank you Benischek family for posing for my owls! You are amazing!
           

           

The owl families are part of Craftaholic's Christmas collection.. You can order yours by clicking here.

And don't forget these owls are not only suitable for Christmas.. They are a great gift for baby shower, for a friend who just gave birth, to announce a pregnancy  (awesome?), to decorate the nursery..

I hope you like them as much as I do! I can't wait to sew them for you!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all your little softies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! and really unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These owls are so cute and such a great idea! I love that they have each family member's name on them. I also like the white Christmas tree. I'm pinning these!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...