Sunday, September 29, 2013

Owls with a.. name!

(Originally posted on 9/26/2013)

The best part of my job is to be able to make something exactly how you pictured it! This is the beauty of handmade...



One of my favorite "products" here at Craftaholic are the personalised owls. These are no ordinary owls... They have a name and occassionally they have birthday! 


Each one is so very special, because she's made for one child.. Everytime I have to sew a personalised owl, I think of the kid who'll get it, where he will put her, what she'll remind him and his parents! The birthday of your baby is a very special day and parents remember it anyway, but a heirloom is always welcome :)



You chose them for baby shower gifts, for your baby's baptism, for owl themed birthday parties or to decorate the nursery.. You chose them for your most special moments and I couldn't be happier... It is my pleasure to sew them for you...


You can order your own personalised owl from my Etsy shop here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...