Monday, October 7, 2013

Fabric baskets from Craftaholic

Today is a very special day for me. I've been meaning to make these fabric baskets for over a year, but for some reason I've been putting it off. 
Until last week. I decided to make some boxes to organize our drawers and somehow I ended up sewing fabric baskets for Craftaholic's collection..

I made different sets of baskets that can be combined...

A yellow elephant on a light blue polka dot fabric...

The inside fabric is white cotton, with dinosaurs, elephants and cats..

A second basket matches with the first one.. The white fabric is on the outside and the light blue fabric is on the inside...

And now the romantic ones... A basket with felt flowers... another one with a delicious cupcake... and the third one with princesses...




Here's a photo of how they look inside...


And this one is my favorite... A gorgeous sea green fabric with felt clouds...
 

Craftaholic's fabric baskets are made of 100% cotton fabric. The lining fabric matches the outside and fusible interfacing is attached between them to help the baskets stand.

They are decorative boxes which can be used for organizing many spaces... You can put the baby's stuff inside, diapers, comb, baby wipes, burp clothes, bibs and also decorate the nursery... You can store your kid's toys, his pencils, his books.. If you are a crafter, you can store your crafting supplies, your threads, your scissors, your patterns... And of course, these boxes are perfect to store your jewelry...

The baskets measure approximately 28 x 17 cm and can be made in any color combibnation you like.

You can order them from my Etsy store by clicking here.

I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...