Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A baptism and many new dresses...

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. I admit it, I am terrible at updating the english version, although I write very frequently on the greek one. Anyway, I have to make a start :)

The weather has been awful... It's raining all day long, it's very cold and we are staying inside the house most of the time. I know, it's May, it's supposed to be spring, but noooo.... It's driving me crazy and all I'm asking for is the sun!

The only goof thing that comes out of this situation is that I am able to focus on my work. My days are very productive lately and I managed to sew a lot of things... Some of them are orders for my favorite customers while others are stock for my shop. New dresses have been added. The come in sizes from 3 months to 6 years...
                

         
                
Their price depends on the size of the dress and whether it comes with matching shoes or not.
                
                
I also made some fabric bags for little girls. They are reversible, so it's like you have 2 bags in one :)
You can match your bag with the dress or buy it separately.
                      
                 
This weekend I completed an order for Stavro, a little boy who will be baptised in 3 months. The theme of his baptism will be the duck and the fish. His mom and I chose the colors. Blue, yellow and white... I absolutely loved them!

This set includes three fabric clouds and a personalized banner. On the big cloud I emboidered a duck and a phrase from Stavros's favorite song.


The same fish and duck were embroiderd on the banner.

And this was my weekend... Very productive, very colorful, very happy! Now I am crossing my fingers for the sun to rise so I can photograph some more cute dresses...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...