Monday, June 23, 2014

Craftaholic collection... An amazing photoshoot!

I've posted about Wendi a few times in the past (here and here)... I call this talented girl a miracle worker and you'll see why in the following photos. This time we worked together for a product photoshoot of my new collection, the kid's clothes and accessories.

I got the photos yesterday and I can't stop looking at them! I tried so hard to find my favorite one but it seems impossible! Ok, if I really have to pick one, it has to be the photo of these two little cuties, playing with their hats. A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!
They posed with my hats....




This little lady posed wearing my colorful skirt... Look at those legs, omg! Super cute!!!




Two beautiful girls wore my red riding hood dresses and Wendi took these amazing photographs. Some of them include a bit of magic (tricks of the trade, I won't say more, haha)






And this gorgeous girl with my rainbow dress and the matching shoulder bag are just perfect! I love the colors of these photos...




Last but not least is this happy girl with the blonde hair and her blue eyes (seriously, Wendi, could you find more beautiful models? ) wearing my floral pinafore dress... 



I wish I could be there for this photoshoot... A trip to America is one of my biggest dreams, but dreams come true and I'm sure I'll make it happen one day!

Wendi, you are the best! Thank you for everything!

You can find all of these cute stuff in my Etsy shop here or in my CforCrafts shop here.

I hope you liked them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...