Thursday, June 12, 2014

Don't forget to wear a hat!


Hello everyone!
How are you? I feel exhausted today... I've already had a huge cup of coffee but I'm not feeling better :/ Anyway, let's hope I'll have more energy as soon as I finish writing this post, haha :)

Today I have for you a mini presentation of the new hats I made.


Some of them, like the strawberries, are unique. Only one has been made and there will not be a second one. Once it's sold, it's gone.


This one is my favorite! A colorful fabric with Red riding hood. LOVE it!

This floral hat is also the last one left. It's size medium.
Last but not least, your own favorite! And I don't blame you, I love it, too! A fabric that arrived at Craftaholic last week and is already very popular.

You can find all of these hats in my Etsy shop here, or in my CforCrafts shop here.
Have a wonderful day!



























1 comment:

  1. love the hats very cute thanks for sharing visiting from thrifty thursday have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...