Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy birthday to us!

Three days ago, on June 8th, it was our birthday. This is a very special day for me and my family. Why? On June 8th Dimitris was born, my fioncee. A few years later, my mom gave birth to me on the same day!!! Yes, it's true. But the best part is that it's also my brother's birthday. I'm not kidding. We were born on the same day, 3 years apart. Sounds like a joke, but it's not.

On June 8th, 2012, I also started blogging. So it's Craftaholic's birthday as well. Four celebrations in one day!! We had to do something special this year so we decided to visit my grandparents who live in a village, one hour away. I hadn't planned anything special, mostly because I believe that when you plan every little detail something will eventually go wrong. So I had only prepared the cakes and a festive banner :)


My cake was a simple chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I insisted on blowing 23 candles, haha :) Dimitris couldn't light them because it was soooo windy and he had to go inside the house to do it. His cake was a maltesers cheesecake, first try and not that successful :/ He wanted to blow only one candle, but as you can see in the photos he got jealous when he saw mine and blew them, too :P






My grandpa loved my camera and took a million photos. It was such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...