Sunday, June 22, 2014

What is your goal and how do you plan to reach it?

My Etsy shop was slowly dying... I didn't pay much attention to it, I let my listings expire and wasn't very active on the Etsy community. But one of my goals for 2014 was to change this situation. It's been months since that New Year's resolution but I finally did it. I managed to find the time and make things happen.

So, today my Etsy shop has 113 items, and this number is constantly growing. The new goal is set, reach 200 items before summer is over. I feel great right now, it's something I really wanted to do :)

There are still millions of stuff to do but right now my head is aching and I really need to relax. 

Here is a sneak peek of the new items you can find in my shop, all handmade by me. I hope you'll enjoy looking at them :)

Have you recently reached one of YOUR goals? How did it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...